Coconut Curry Pumpkin Soup
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
|¼ cup coconut oil||½ teaspoon salt|
|½ cup chopped yellow onions||¼ teaspoon ground coriander|
|1 clove garlic minced||¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes|
|3 cups vegetable broth||1 (15 ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin|
|1 ½ curry powder||1 cup light coconut|
|½ cup of chopped cauliflower|
- Heat the coconut oil in a deep pot over medium heat.
- Stir in the onions, cauliflower, and garlic; cook until the onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the vegetable broth, curry powder, salt, coriander, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook and stir until the mixture comes to a gentle boil.
- Cover, and boil 15 to 20 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the pumpkin and coconut milk, and cook another 5 minutes.
Is easy to make and can be a terrific starter or a small meal on its own. Enjoy!share